Conquistador Instant Leprosy

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador.

Chock full of the esoteric and the gratuitous, sort of like my life.

(Formerly known as Pomegranate Rickey.)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Knee-slappers #1

The scene: a wire transfers department at a banking office.

Two men sit in adjoining cubicles, Wire Guy and Paul. A woman, Loan Lady, walks up to Wire Guy to inquire about a wire transfer.

Loan Lady: Has that money come in for me yet?

Wire Guy: Not yet. I’ll let you know when it does.

Loan Lady walks over to Paul.

Loan Lady: How about you? Do you have my money?

Paul: No, they don’t trust me with money. They’re afraid I’ll burn myself.

*Rimshot

Loan Lady didn’t appreciate my brand of humor. At least Wire Guy enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home