Conquistador Instant Leprosy

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador.

Chock full of the esoteric and the gratuitous, sort of like my life.

(Formerly known as Pomegranate Rickey.)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well, I've gone and done it again...

Long ago, I had a web site. It was a crappy AOL site, but it was mine, more or less. One day, I decided to cancel my AOL service (a decision I don't regret for a second), so I abandoned the site and formed a new one which I continue to run to this day. But oh no, that wasn't enough for me. I had to get in on the blogging revolution, as it were. And so I formed one so I could post some informal thoughts on movies I'd seen, and later one for sporadic non-film thoughts. Alas, due to forces beyond my control, I abandoned the original film site and folded the mini-reviews in with the non-film blog. Not that I crave order or anything, but given that the occasional casual web surfer who might happen by my blog might not care through to sift through my aimless personal ruminations to get to my slightly-less-aimless film pieces (or vice versa), I resigned myself to the necessity of a second blog. And so, voila. I can't say how often I'll update this, but thanks for reading all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home