Conquistador Instant Leprosy

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador.

Chock full of the esoteric and the gratuitous, sort of like my life.

(Formerly known as Pomegranate Rickey.)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

You'd think they were checks...

In the almost five years I’ve been a Netflix member, I’ve only had one DVD get lost in the mail on its way to me. Considering I probably get about ten DVDs a month from them, that’s pretty good. But in the last month, all that has changed. Three DVDs they’ve mailed to me have never arrived. I reported the first one and received a replacement, but I’m reluctant to report the other two yet- three lost DVDs in one month will no doubt set off alarms in their minds- for fear they’ll suspend my account. Needless to say, I don’t want this to happen. Netflix is pretty handy, as most of you know, and I’d rather not lose it, especially over something that really isn’t fault. It’s not like I neglected to pay my bill.

What should I do about this? So far I’ve verified my new address with Netflix, I’ve inquired at the local post office, and I asked my parents whether they’ve received any of them by mistake. So far, no dice. Has anyone out there had any similar experiences involving the US Postal Service? If so, how did you handle it and did it work out in the end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home