Conquistador Instant Leprosy

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador.

Chock full of the esoteric and the gratuitous, sort of like my life.

(Formerly known as Pomegranate Rickey.)

Thursday, October 04, 2007

"If you want the things you love, you must have showers"

It just dawned on me that there might be a few people out there who visit this blog but aren't in the habit of checking out my main blog. Well, here's some motivation for you. Starting this past Sunday, I began a weekly quiz entitled Famous Last Words. The basic idea is that I post the final line from a movie and you guess the movie. Guess the most over the next 12 weeks and you win a $20 gift certificate from The Criterion Store.

Well, what are you waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home